Yes, it was, Kai...I had a LONG chat with my brother tonight...about our father...he called me earlier and - well - it was carthatic to some degree... And the colours kind of reflect that...although I had posted the pics PRIOR to his call - life is strange sometimes :)
Thanx for the compliment, again...it means a lot to me...btw, my brother - who is a pro - also complimented me on my photos...man, am I proud tonight *grins* :)
Regarding posting your pics...I find it a bit tiring to post more than one pic, but it's definitely possible. You choose size, left, right, center...and once you've posted one pic, you click on the icon again...and choose left, right, center + size...like that you can post as many pics as you want...I warn you though...you may have to move them around with our curser quite a bit before they're exactly where you want them...
I keep coming back to look at the first flower. The colors are so perfect. It reminds me of one of my favorite roses - the yellow one with red around the edges. I forget what they're called. The contrasting colors are so pretty. And, it looks like a bee hive. Right? Or is it just me?
Oh pardon Stone je viens de tomber sur ton commentaire ( un moins plus tard vive moi -_- imbécile que je suis) j'ai été pas mal prise avec ma rentrée etc... Alors excuse moi pour cette absence.
Ah pareil chez moi quand je regarde la télé c'est pour me mettre devant arte , le reste devient de plus en plus insupportable. Je vais bien j'ai repris les cours et je suis fatigué , enfin plus deprimer qu'autre chose ca doit etre l'arriver de l'hiver lol .
En ce moment je suis assez stressée car je dois préparer mes cours et en même temps je suis une formation de prof à côté...c'est hyper-fatigant. Au moins, c'est du fun d'avoir un blog je dois dire...:) Merci d'être venue/revenue sur mon blog!!
Ah oui j'imagine la fatigue melanger en stress bon courage en tout cas. Le blog ca te fais une petite evasion merci internet lol. La j'ai deux jours je vais prendre le temps de lire tes nouveaux articles. Merci à toi pour ta gentillesse.
14 comments:
Great photos again; is the last one an opium poppy?
Hmmm...opium poppy...I don't think so...I took it in a PUBLIC garden in the UK...maybe it is...I don't know...I thought it was a regular poppy :-)
Stunning!
Beautiful!
Thanks again Stone for the wonderful images.
Thanx so much for the compliment!
It's my pleasure...thanx so much for such a positive feedback - this really means a lot to me!
Lovely photos, Stone. I hope the change of focus was good for you.
I haven't figured out how to put more than one photo at a time up. This looks so nice. Congrats.
xo
Yes, it was, Kai...I had a LONG chat with my brother tonight...about our father...he called me earlier and - well - it was carthatic to some degree...
And the colours kind of reflect that...although I had posted the pics PRIOR to his call - life is strange sometimes :)
Thanx for the compliment, again...it means a lot to me...btw, my brother - who is a pro - also complimented me on my photos...man, am I proud tonight *grins* :)
Regarding posting your pics...I find it a bit tiring to post more than one pic, but it's definitely possible.
You choose size, left, right, center...and once you've posted one pic, you click on the icon again...and choose left, right, center + size...like that you can post as many pics as you want...I warn you though...you may have to move them around with our curser quite a bit before they're exactly where you want them...
Also, what is the first flower? It is quite interesting; I'm not sure I've seen it before..
Geee...I don't know...I took it in some public park in Düsseldorf...on the 'Königs Allee' :)
I keep coming back to look at the first flower. The colors are so perfect. It reminds me of one of my favorite roses - the yellow one with red around the edges. I forget what they're called. The contrasting colors are so pretty. And, it looks like a bee hive. Right? Or is it just me?
xo Kai
Yes, you're absolutely right, this looks like a bee hive! Do you know how this flower is called...Elizabeth asked me and I simply don't know.
Oh pardon Stone je viens de tomber sur ton commentaire ( un moins plus tard vive moi -_- imbécile que je suis) j'ai été pas mal prise avec ma rentrée etc... Alors excuse moi pour cette absence.
Ah pareil chez moi quand je regarde la télé c'est pour me mettre devant arte , le reste devient de plus en plus insupportable. Je vais bien j'ai repris les cours et je suis fatigué , enfin plus deprimer qu'autre chose ca doit etre l'arriver de l'hiver lol .
Et toi comment vas-tu ??
(vraiment desolé pour ce retard.)
C'est pas grave :-)
En ce moment je suis assez stressée car je dois préparer mes cours et en même temps je suis une formation de prof à côté...c'est hyper-fatigant.
Au moins, c'est du fun d'avoir un blog je dois dire...:)
Merci d'être venue/revenue sur mon blog!!
Ah oui j'imagine la fatigue melanger en stress bon courage en tout cas.
Le blog ca te fais une petite evasion merci internet lol.
La j'ai deux jours je vais prendre le temps de lire tes nouveaux articles.
Merci à toi pour ta gentillesse.
Bisous et encor une fois BON COURAGE.
Merci de ton encouragement!!
Amuse-toi avec mes blogs...j'ai écris pas mal de choses...soi la bienvenue :)
Post a Comment