Tuesday, December 30

2009 will be a very good year...


Cleo has inspired me to do the following...write about
:

Something you've always wanted to do - learn to play the saxophone (I have one at home, but I haven't yet had the time to learn it properly),

Something you're afraid of doing - taking the plane (the HORROR!!),

Something you've been putting off - renovating my place (that was planned for next year anyway),

Plus...take Flamenco lessons (I have been wanting to do that for ages), eat better, take better care of myself, find Mr. Right (LOL).......and......most importantly......live in my "own accent" (to my own drum so to speak) - as Emma so eloquently put it.

...and realize these plans/intentions within the next year (if possible)...

Well, let's see how much of that I will actually put into action :-)


16 comments:

Dihya said...

"Saxophone" , ça doit être fun, j'aime beaucoup cette instrument mais encor plus le piano et le violon.

Tu as peur de prendre l'avion ?? Ma pauvre. Bonne chance si tu prend l'avion , il faudra beaucoup prendre sur toi. Moi je suis une vrai lache je ne met jamais face à mes phobies lol

Mr Right ?? mon dieu ils se font telement rare, un imbécile a du jeter le moule lol

Rendez-vous en 2010 pour voir si ca sera fait ^^
Au moins ca te donne des buts.

Stone said...

**mon dieu ils se font telement rare, un imbécile a du jeter le moule lol**

LMAO!!!

Oui...rendez-vous en 2010 (mon Dieu...ca fait science fiction...il ya même un film avec ce titre...putain...le temps passe vite...2010...arggglll).
En effet, ca te donne des buts, même si tu n'en réalise que la moitié!

Anonymous said...

Brillant Stone
Sounds like you and I are going to live this year.

Stone said...

**Sounds like you and I are going to live this year.**

What you say here is simply amazing...you know...for a while I've had the impression that I was kind of "buried" - maybe because of my father's death and such...

I had laid the cards with a friend (she's the ONLY person on the planet with whom I've ever done that) and in my cards there was the "renewal"...it was a while ago and you never know when things will materialize - but that's kind of the feeling that I have regarding next year.
Strange...
Let's hope it'll turn out that way for the both of us...
Regarding the plane...maybe a trip to Eire-land would be a good start...as much as I want to go to New York...8 hours on a plane still seem like a HORROR vision...start small maybe :-)

Dihya said...

Ca fait peur comme le temps passe vite il y'a 20 ans on pensait qu'on aurai des voitures volantes lol

La moitié c'est deja beaucoup !

Anonymous said...

Sounds great Stone. 2009 a new beginning.

PS
"Drug" parcel has not yet arrived will keep you posted they must be onto us. Over and out.

*Akilah Sakai* said...

Is there a kitty in that parcel? Ha!

Stone said...

**Over and out.** LMAO!!!!

Yep...a DEAD kitty I guess...that's what YOU have sent me, Akilah, isn't it LOL :-)

Oui, sérieux, je serais déjà contente d'en avoir accompli la moitié LOL.

*Akilah Sakai* said...

Cleo and Stone,

Loving both of your "What's going on in 2009" blog posts. I have been working on one myself.

Ah, so many things I say I want to do that I keep putting off. "I'll get to it soon" is said more often these days than ever...

Stone said...

I SO know what you mean Akilah...and I should know better by now...I've seen the "sparkle of life" go out in more than one person.

*Akilah Sakai* said...

...and that's why you, Cleo, and hopefully my dragging-along-life-at-a-snail's-pace butt, will LIVE in 2009!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR STONE!

Something I've always wanted to do ... dance like no one is watching ...

Something I'm afraid of ... falling in love ...

Something I've been putting off ... saying goodbye to the people who like me better broken ...

I wish you everything you wish for in the New Year.

Kai xo

Stone said...

***...and that's why you, Cleo, and hopefully my dragging-along-life-at-a-snail's-pace butt, will LIVE in 2009***

LOL Akilah...let's keep reminding each other - like a supervisor!

Stone said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR KAI!!

**Something I'm afraid of ... falling in love ...** Arrggglll...I know what you mean...

***Something I've always wanted to do ... dance like no one is watching ...***
I really like that saying: "Sing like there's nobody listening and dance like there's nobody watching."

Saying good bye to certain people - very good plan...that's the main reason why I'm not in touch with my mother anymore...that hurts too, to be honest...but being in touch hurts much more!

All the best for you and may your dreams and hopes come true (still keeping my fingers crossed for that job!).



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

Anonymous said...

Stone
Falling in love is really scary, my sister ahd a string of (excuse my language) shit heads and I used to tell her ....'you're better off alone than with the wrong person'.

It's so easy to find a man but every woman deserves a man who'll make her feel beautiful. One of my married friends hasn't had sex for a year, her husband is cheating on her and they have four children. Now that's a mess!

Happy New Year

Stone said...

'you're better off alone than with the wrong person'.

I couldn't agree more! Yet, you're better off with the right person than alone, LOL :-)

Sorry about your friend...how sad!

Happy new year and good vibes!