Tuesday, June 9

My New Nikon D90 or the More Artsy Ones...






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos!! I have more to say but I've got to run out now. I have a Nikon too. Do you love the D90? Mine is a D40. I hope you'll keep posting your pictures. I haven't taken any lately - maybe you'll inspire me.
xo

Stone said...

:-)

I'm really happy with the D90 so far...
The D40 is a very good camera (so I've read :).
Yeah, come-on, let's "counter-inspire" ourselves LOL :)

I love the ants on the pics...I have one where they look even more creepy!

How have you been, Kai?
How did that meeting turn out (I'll write you an email real soon...I'm just so bloody busy at the moment...I have so little time for the fun stuff...).

Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stone
Sorry it took me so long to have a look. Soo busy at the moment feels like I'm running after my tail.

Stone said...

**feels like I'm running after my tail**

Same here exactly...that dang 'hamster wheel' is spinning like CRAZY!

How do you like the second pic with the ants?

Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

Interesting photos; they look like paintings!

I wonder why the ants were crawling up the flower?

Stone said...

That was the goal, making them look like paintings.

You know, I've been asking myself the same question, what the Hell are these ants doing on my clematis plant.
Gotta get rid of them :)

Akilah said...

I'm sooo happy you've got THE camera meant for you. What a "stone" cold talent behind the lens.
Akilah

Stone said...

Done :-)

Anonymous said...

The ants are magic. When I first saw the photos, I didn't see them. Don't know why but I focused on the leaves ... looked like flesh to me. But now I see the ants and I'm taken by the work they do. You're good!

Stone said...

Thanx Kai!

I have a creepier one - the ants look like they were taken from some Sci-fi flick - LOL.