Beautiful pictures Stone! I'll take a guess and say this one is Chicago?
or either London! LOL
I've only been on Chicago airport but I'm guessing Chicago, too ;-)
:-)...nope ;-)
So many city skylines can look similar when shadowed like that. I'll take one more guess and say maybe Dallas? Then I give up! LOL
London?M.
Hehehehe...wrong country, Gina, try again :-)London...nope...I guess you mean the "Gherkin"...:-)Just wondering...is that you, Marjon;-)
Is it Germany?
LOL Okay..I'm officially stumped!
Nell...you're REALLY close :-)
hmmm?? Berlin? Frankfurt? LOL I'm still guessing!
VERY GOOG Gina!You've just won yourself a virtual 10 000 points!!!The winner is GINA :-)Yes, it's in Frankfurt...the "Messeturm" :-)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Beautiful pictures Stone! I'll take a guess and say this one is Chicago?
or either London! LOL
I've only been on Chicago airport but I'm guessing Chicago, too ;-)
:-)...nope ;-)
So many city skylines can look similar when shadowed like that. I'll take one more guess and say maybe Dallas? Then I give up! LOL
London?
M.
Hehehehe...wrong country, Gina, try again :-)
London...nope...I guess you mean the "Gherkin"...:-)
Just wondering...is that you, Marjon;-)
Is it Germany?
LOL Okay..I'm officially stumped!
Nell...you're REALLY close :-)
hmmm?? Berlin? Frankfurt? LOL I'm still guessing!
VERY GOOG Gina!
You've just won yourself a virtual 10 000 points!!!
The winner is GINA :-)
Yes, it's in Frankfurt...the "Messeturm" :-)
Post a Comment