Tuesday, September 2
Dance me to the end of love...
piano..tatatatatata....life...death....life...why...why not...why me...why you...why...music...sound...beat...why....soul...what's the soul anyway...love...what is love anyway...love doesn't give you wings...no wings...you can't fly...moon, stars....the sun...the universe...thoughts...wandering thoughts...dance me to the end of love playing in the background...dance me to the end of LOVE....love me do...blablabla...dance me to the end of love...loss...loss...the end of love, the end of it all....what's life after all...what's this all about...what's the point...cry a million tears...does time heal all wounds...I love you...you're gone...you're gone....gone for good...you bastard...you're gone, you poor bastard...does time heal a broken heart...broken to pieces...where are you now...are you...somewhere...over the rainbow...where skies are blue....where sorrow melts like lemon drops....way above the chimney tops...where are you...why are you gone, why, why, why...no mercy...no mercy...inside your heart is breaking...*my* heart was breaking...every day a bit more, yet I tried not to let it show...I didn't want to add to your pain...so I cried inside...my eyes out...my lungs out...rolling on the floor...I didn't mean to...I tried my best to play it cool, play it down...I'm sorry for what you went through...fuck it...fuck it all...it's there, inside of me, like a stone...heavy on my soul...it holds me down...steals my joy away...keeps me low...crawling...begging...fuck it all...fuck destiny...why the fuck wasn't it more merciful - with you - with us...heavy on my soul...I kept it all inside...broken, heart broken...for you...the pain stuck in my heart...I love you...loved you desperately...love you...where are you now...are you...somewhere...or are you just in my memory...forever...deep in my heart...do I carry you with me...along with the pain...I don't want the pain...just you...are you among the stars...when I look at the sky at night...can you see me...no more, no more...you are no more...it's over and done...you're gone...where are you now...on the moon...in another galaxy...who cares...you're gone...you're in my heart, but so is the pain...heavy on my soul...I never told you...never showed you my pain...now you know...now you know...you poor bastard...you poor bastard...no mercy...no salvation for you, for us...where are you now...among the stars - like the Little Prince...you were such a tender soul...the sweetest man...so tender and sweet...you deserved better...fuck destiny...fuck the tears...fuck it all...why am I still so furious...why can't I seem to get over the pain...heavy on my soul...like a stone...holding me down...eating my laughter away...every day a bit more...piece by piece...why can't I make peace with it...with your illness...fuck ALS...
Skies are blue...somewhere...over that rainbow...no more sorrow...is this land somewhere...are you there? I look for you in a crowd...have seen your face a million times...it's never you in the end...you're gone...why...why did you die like you did...
Upbeat music playing in the background...maybe I should let go...of the pain...the rage...the regrets...you're gone...it's over...you're at peace...in your dreamless sleep...I'm still looking for peace...make peace with your destiny...I love you...will always love you...happiness will re-emmerge underneath it all...piece after piece...I need time...to heal...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment