I'm very lucky where I live...Paris is just 3 hrs away now (thanks to the fast train), Brussels is less than 3 hrs by car, Luxembourg city is 45 min. by train - there is even a commuter bus between my town and Luxembourg city...I live in a smalltown too, but it's neatly squeezed between France, Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg...seriously, I go shopping in Luxembourg, I go to Ikea in Belgium and so on...
I took the pics in Cannes and St. Tropez while living in France - that would be a 9 hr drive from where I live :-)
I guess that's the thing I love most about Europe...short distances :)
12 comments:
Gorgeous shots! It must have been absolutely beautiful in those cities.
Just back from London myself loved it. Went to see a really great show there called Avenue Q really funny.
Thanx Akilah :)
I LOVE London...I will post some pis that I took last year - the weather was great and the light was fantastic...
Avenue Q - is that a musical?
BTW, welcome Cleo :)
Love the photos Stone! xo
Hi there Kai :-) Thanx!
Yeah Avenue Q is a musical really funny.
Gorgeous photos! Makes me wish I could travel more! I hate being stuck in a small town! LOL
I'm very lucky where I live...Paris is just 3 hrs away now (thanks to the fast train), Brussels is less than 3 hrs by car, Luxembourg city is 45 min. by train - there is even a commuter bus between my town and Luxembourg city...I live in a smalltown too, but it's neatly squeezed between France, Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg...seriously, I go shopping in Luxembourg, I go to Ikea in Belgium and so on...
I took the pics in Cannes and St. Tropez while living in France - that would be a 9 hr drive from where I live :-)
I guess that's the thing I love most about Europe...short distances :)
Ah la la la comme cela donne envie de visiter tout ces endroits !!!
Elles sont magnifique une fois de plus ces photos !!
^^
Merci Dihya :-)
Je vais bientôt poster des photos que j'ai prises à Londres l'an dernier...merci de ton feedback :)
J'ai hate de voir ca ;)
Post a Comment