Sunday, November 30

Nature....

































































The first pic was taken in Ouchy, near Lausanne (Switzerland), the two pics underneath were taken in La Panne/De Panne (Belgium), the one beneath in Blankenberge (Belgium), the next two pics were taken in Cannes (the palm tree) and in St. Tropez, the last three photos were taken in the Pilat (Massif Central/France)...and I can assure you, that ain't photoshop...the place really looked like that that day...

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stone, beautiful photos - every one. My favorite is 8th, I love the little stream across the bottom. You got a great effect with the light in the first one. It's haunting, isn't it? Others I like most are the 6th, 7th and last. Leaning trees!

Do you ever have your photos printed in book form? I just did that for the first time recently and was really pleased with the result. These would be great for a collection with a winter theme. Thanks for posting! xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Stone
Really beautiful heavenly.

Stone said...

Thanks so much, Ladies :-)

Yeah, I also like the winter pics best...and I swear, it really looked like that that day...they're black and whitel, but the last but one is the natural color!!!!! Everything looked grey that day, it was an amazing sight!

Yes, I have already considered that Kai...I might do that in the end, it's nice to "hold something in your hands"...

*Akilah Sakai* said...

All gorgeous shots from the pro once again!

The shots are so serene. I love beach pics but I don't enjoy going to the beach and getting sand in all my orifices.

Some time back you asked about exhibits. YES! YES! YES!

And if you print a book, I demand an autographed copy and I promise not to eBay it. I will cherish it!

Stone said...

***from the pro***

LOL :-)

Exhibition...really...not too pretentious...?

Well, I could print it as a book...well...a couple of copies (I don't think a publishing house would want to print them, but some online photo shops offer that possibility)...but you'll get your autographed copy, Akliah...I promise!!!

*Akilah Sakai* said...

Thanks Stone!

And I'll need a certificate of authenticity as well... ;)

Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

I can feel the cold in the last two, but I think my favorite is the first one.

Stone said...

Your wish is my command, Akilah!


Brrrr...yeah, you can really feel the cold in some of the pics - the scenery was absolutely stunning STUNNING...a day I'll never forget I guess.

The first one looks pretty spooky... had taken the pic at Lake Geneva...the light is ALWAYS beautiful there.

*Akilah Sakai* said...

Hey there Stone. I've got splendid news...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

Visit my blog for the rules!

Dihya said...

Comme toujours *applaudissement : clap clap clap* tes photos sont
MAGNIFIQUE !!!
La nature et ton regard créatif n'a pas besoin de photoshop. J'ai beaucoup ce paysage sous la neige, ca m'aide a apprecier l'hiver ^^

Stone said...

***YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!***

Argggllll...what does that mean? Wahhhhhhahhh...I'm scared now, really scared ;-)


Merci beaucoup Dihya!!! Je te jure, la nature était comme ca ce jour-là, sérieux...c'était magnifique!!

Dihya said...

De rien. J'en doute pas, la nature sait vraiment etre sublime et merci à toi d'avoir capturer ce moment. J'aime tes photos comme toujours.

Stone said...

Merci :-)

*Akilah Sakai* said...

Being "tagged" is like being force fed chocolate...maybe not.

This is my 1st tag and the "rules" are on my blog today. I've seen others get tagged and it's usually a way to get to know another blogger by giving them their next blog topic (so usually it's a 'getting to know you better' topic). Then, you tag other bloggers once you post yours up.

Stone said...

OK, I'll get down to it tomorrow - it's getting late here and I have to think of five things to say :-)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

These are magnificent!

I like the last photo best ... frosty ice and sway

Stone said...

I've done my *tagged* thingy Akilah!!

Thanks so much Speedcat Hollydale (that's a pretty interesting name btw :)

Photography - my favorite hobby...my brother is a pro...
I think I'll treat myself to a semi-pro gear for Christmas, because these pics were all taken with a 5 mega pixel compact camera...if I want to do more with my photos, I need a better gear I guess :)