Wednesday, November 26

Translation...


Where are you? Where are you?
Ripped out of my life, out of my body, like a limb that is missing...torn, broken, cut off...your love, my love...gone...wiped off the face of the Earth...swallowed by the ground...literally...there you are, lying in the humid soil...are you really down there? Wasn't it just a bad Dream? Your disease, your decay, your wasting away...like in a movie, where the dead rise from death, because they only feign death, because they don't use real bullets - only blanks...
Are you really down there, underneath our feet...is there anything left of you here, outside of my memory? I'm talking to myself...and I get no answers...you can't hear me and I can't hear you...so many questions...and no answers.
The emptiness swallows my words...I miss you...so much...you were a part of me, as I was a part of you...I miss that part of myself...it is with you...
My love, your love...keep that part of me...may it accompany you...Sometimes I allow myself to hope that I will see you again some day...keep that part of me until then...that and my enduring love...


9 comments:

*Akilah Sakai* said...

I really appreciate the translation Stone. I hope it wasn't too difficult on you to do this. It's really sad. I slumped over as I read it.

Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

This is poetic, Stone.
Per the conversation on Kai's blog, have you thought about refining it a bit into a poem?

Stone said...

Actually, it wasn't too difficult Akilah. It was more difficult in German I have to say...

Stone said...

Thanx so much, Elizabeth!
You know, as I read through it after I had posted it, I honestly asked myself the same question...maybe I will, later...but thanks for the idea!

Dihya said...

C'est trés beau stone merci de l'avoir traduit, malheuresement l'allemand ne fais pas parti des langues que j'apprend ( pourtant je t'avouerai que ma mère me la conseiller )
efin bref pour parler crue tes mots m'ont pris au tripes ainsi qu'au coeur .

Dihya said...

recoucou j'ai vu que tu avais commenter mes articles ca ma bien fait plaisir ! je ne te repond que maintenant :s sorry

Sinon au sujet du texte sur fellag tu peut l'utliser !! ^^ et comme je t'ai repondu sur mon blog :
" j'aurai t'avoir comme prof ! tes élève en beaucoup de chance ! ^^"

Stone said...

Hey Dihya :-)

Merci de ton commentaire!
J'ai déjà saufgardé une partie de ton blog/ du texte...c'est vraiment génial parce que je traite ce sujet (immigration, intégration, préjugés, stéréotypes, racisme) à l'école en ce moment...dans mon course de francais.

Je ne sais pas si je suis bon prof...c'est vraiment dur être bon prof dans notre système...on n'a pas assez de temps pour ces élèves...les livres (surtout les livres de francais!!) sont souvent archi-nulls, mais archi-nulls!

J'aime bien to blog - aussi le look...tu l'as fait comment?

Dihya said...

En france pareil vraiment dur d'être prof quand je voyais le comportement de certain élèves ou encor le manque de motivation des profs , c'est vraiment dur , faut avoir un moral d'acié et si en plus le système vous laisse tomber...

Au sujet de mon blog merci pour le look mais j'y suis pas pour grand chose j'ai choisi le fond et les couleurs dans mes paramètres. Les seules choses de moi sont les photos et les articles ^^

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Stone. This poem would be perfect against one of the winter photos from the other post I saw from you today.