Tuesday, November 4

Special Guest Blogging...


Kai made a beautiful comment on her blog regarding the U. S. election. I found this incredibly beautiful and I want to bring it to your attention.

"I hope compassion beats fear, diversity beats division, intelligence beats arrogance and hope beats hate."

Beautifully put! Let this be our 'mantra' until tomorrow!

If you want to read more - see link below...

5 comments:

Dihya said...

Faites que ses mots soit entendu !!

Vive Kai ^^

Stone said...

Absolument...j'ai trouvé cette phrase tellement géniale...

Anonymous said...

Oh that is beautiful. Thanks

*Akilah Sakai* said...

Well...it did Kai!

I am so touched...history has been made and in such a beautiful way!

Stone said...

YES, WE COULD!!!

It did indeed, Kai!!!

***history has been made and in such a beautiful way!***

Yes, Akilah, I'm so happy...for you guys in America, but also - quite selfishly - for us...the rest of mankind!!!

YESSSSSSSSS...