Wednesday, December 31

Carpe Diem et Noctem - Yes, we can...


The NEW YEAR is approaching at lightspeed...this is for all you bloggers out there...you know who you are :-)

Firstly: May we have the strength to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can change and and the wisdom to know the difference.

Secondly (another good motto): Sing like there's nobody listening and dance like there's nobody watching!

Thirdly: A musician once said the following - fail, try again and fail *better*. (Don't shy away from failure, it's part of the process!)

And lastly: Be your *best* friend...don't expect too much at once - one step at a time - and be kind to yourself whenever you fail...just like a really good friend.

Vive the sparkle!

I'm really glad that I met you guys - thanks for your inspiration and your comfort!

A VERY HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL 2009 - Lots of Happiness, Love, Health and May your wishes, hopes, dreams and aspirations come true - if they shouldn't...well, at least you tried!

25 comments:

Emma said...

dude, I just realized how cranky I sounded. Delete. Reverse. Rewind. Happy new year love...

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Stone.

Stone said...

LOL...*grins*

Happy NEW YEAR to you too!
Hope you'll be wearing a *nice* pair of PJs (I want pics LOL!)...

Stone said...

Happy New Year, Cleo...are these good motti or what?
"Got the pack?" - Stone whispers..."Nope, not yet!" - replies Cleo, exhaling heavily..."I really need that dope!"...LOL :)

Have a good time tonight guys, whereever you are, whatever you'll do!
Carpe Diem et Noctem!!!

Anonymous said...

You sound like you're in a great mood. Love the motos. We'll will a Happy New Year for all.

Stone said...

I'm torn...bitter sweet...the more the new year approaches, the more stressed I feel...why ever...I can relate a LOT to you both, Cleo and Emma...

Off to see my friends now!

Have a good one everybody...I'll see you all next year!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stone;-)!
Happy New Year and that your wishes may be realized.....Seize the Day!!!
Great resolutions ;-) Thumps up!
Hugs and Kisses,
hope to see you soon!
xOx
Steffi

*Akilah Sakai* said...

Stoooooooone!!!

You are magnificent. Truly! The mottos were great. I was a little down yesterday and into today. I'm feeling up.

You have inspired my 1st tattoo. I will get Carpe Diem tatted backwards on my forehead so I see it every morning.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Stone said...

Hey Steffi du Kröte...biste gut ins neue Jahr gekommen?
Hatte dich noch nach 12 angerufen...hatte aber leider nur den AB dran.

Vielen Dank für die Grüße,

bis die Tage :-)

Stone said...

***You have inspired my 1st tattoo. I will get Carpe Diem tatted backwards on my forehead so I see it every morning.***

Laughing my ASS OFF, Akilah!!! Hahahahahaha...cough....snortle...hahahaha...

Thanks for that laughter!! 'Twas needed...was a bit down tonight too...I guess it's the season.

I'm "magnificent"...I know...ahem...you can call me *Dame* from now on LOL :-)

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR back at ya!!

Anonymous said...

Obviously, I'm eager for the New Year. I thought yesterday was New Year's Eve right up until about noon today! I hope you all have a very happy New Year ...

xo

Nell said...

Happy new year, Stone! A beautiful, inspiring post - thank you!

Anonymous said...

Bonne année chère Stone and Happy new year Kai ^^

* Be your *best* friend...don't expect too much at once - one step at a time - and be kind to yourself whenever you fail...just like a really good friend *

Je vais essayer mais ca va être dur lol

Je te souhaite plein de bonne chose !!

*Akilah Sakai* said...

"I'm "magnificent"...I know...ahem...you can call me *Dame* from now on LOL :-)"

Dame Stone, your wish is my command.

Stone said...

Hi there JR and Kai...I hope you had a good start for 2009...I on the other hand got REALLY sick...fever, coughing...blablabla...what a brilliant way to start the New Year, LOL:

PS: JR...I was inspired by Cleo to do this...she had the idea and I thought it was brilliant.

Stone said...

Merci Dihya! J'espère que t'as passé un agréable réveillon :-)


Akilah...thank you thank you :-)...she takes a bow LOL.

Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

Did I forget to tell you Happy New Year?

I'm sorry you were sick...I always think it's terrible the New Year starts in January...

*Akilah Sakai* said...

I've been out of the loop for a "few minutes." Hope you're feeling better, Stone.

Dihya said...

Oui j'ai passer un bon reveillon avec mes amies, un lendemain un peu moins bien lol avec un coup de fil de mon père qui m'a quelque peu deranger et agacé surt mais c'est une autre histoire.

J'ai trouver une video qui pourrait pas mal t'interesser :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnFUIx7OdTQ

*Akilah Sakai* said...

Over on my little blog, you've been given an award (I know, I know). No worries, it's not legally binding. LOL!

Stone said...

Merci Dihya :)


Not to worry, Elizabeth, you did wish me a Happy New Year!


An award...an award...could it be a "Golden Globe" LOL :-)
What do I have to do to GET it, Akilah...come all the way to your neck of the woods ;-)

Dihya said...

COMMENT TU M AS MANQUER STONE ^^
lol je ris mais c'est vrai !
Bisous et Welcome back !

Stone said...

Merci Dihya!

Sérieusement...vous m'avez aussi manqués...c'est dingue ca...d'être tellement proches sans se connaître vraiment.
C'est dingue, mais c'est complètement beau, je trouve!
J'habite pas trop loin de Paris et j'ai tellement envie d'y retourner...si je vais à Paris, je vais te contacter à l'avance et peut-être on peut se rejoindre dans un café et discuter un peu :-)

Dihya said...

Oui les bon coté d'internet !
Ca serai avec plaisir , quand tu es paris fais moi signe ^^

Stone said...

C'est entendu!!