Avec tout le respect, je te trouve ton père trés beau sur cette photos. J'aime beaucoup son sourire plein de malice et son regard mutin. Il doit beaucoup te manquer, je suis de tout coeur avec toi.
Very handsome and warm. I bet he instilled some remarkable values in you. What makes you such an obviously wonderful person had to come from somewhere.
Awww, so kind and warm looking. You are truly blessed to have had someone like him in your life Stone. Now I can see where your personality and gentleness comes from. It shows up in his eyes, and in your writings.
Sorry guys...I'm not much online at the moment...due to much work at school... I just checked your blog, BIBI...thanks so much! Hopefully, I'll have more time over the weekend.
Talk to you guys soon, thanks for all your input and the kind words!
8 comments:
Avec tout le respect, je te trouve ton père trés beau sur cette photos. J'aime beaucoup son sourire plein de malice et son regard mutin.
Il doit beaucoup te manquer, je suis de tout coeur avec toi.
Oh Stone what a lovely man. Kind, soft eyes,handsome. I know you miss him.xxx
Very handsome and warm.
I bet he instilled some remarkable values in you. What makes you such an obviously wonderful person had to come from somewhere.
Awww, so kind and warm looking. You are truly blessed to have had someone like him in your life Stone. Now I can see where your personality and gentleness comes from. It shows up in his eyes, and in your writings.
Stone, what a sweet face. That must've been a happy day - his eyes appear to be twinkling. Did you take the photo?
Hey Stone, I have something for you over at my blog. Come and visit!
Just checking in on you to see if you are okay.
*BIBI*
Sorry guys...I'm not much online at the moment...due to much work at school...
I just checked your blog, BIBI...thanks so much! Hopefully, I'll have more time over the weekend.
Talk to you guys soon, thanks for all your input and the kind words!
Post a Comment