Monday, August 17

My Best Friend's Wedding...


In reference to the film with Julia Roberts...a very good friend of mine got married this Saturday. We all dressed in Medieval outfits, I was the "Court Photographer" of the event.
The wedding party (and that includes the "Court Photographer" :) looked like a cross between the "Merry Wives of Windsor" and "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"...Squires and Ladies, Lords and Peasants...Needless to say, the wedding was absolutely magical...

9 comments:

*Akilah Sakai* said...

I love medieval period themes, from the clothing to films to the magic you experienced at the ceremony.

Be lovely to see your outfit ...

Stone said...

Well, the photographer never gets snapped :)
My friend's mother probably took some pics of me...
I was wearing a long Burgundy red skirt, a white blouse (medieval shirt) and a Burgundy red velvet vest...it looked absolutely gorgeous!!
Everybody did!

Stone said...

PS: The woman with the dark hair is my friend and the blonde lady is a friend of hers from Barbados.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stone
Looks like fun. Was the weather nice? Burgundy would be lovely on you.

Anonymous said...

Did the photographer meet any nice men?

Stone said...

It did look very nice on me :)

Nope unfortunately I didn't...sniiiifffff...

Stone said...

PS: Cleo, I was actually planning on meeting some nice *Irish* men in Ireland...unfortunately I was sick half of the time...seems I have to come back LOL...or else, you have to introduce me to your male, nice, single friends via the internet *grins* :)

Dihya said...

Ces vraiment sublime ( oui je me repète en plus du mail lol )Comme je l'ai déjà dit c'est original et j'adore les robes qu'elles portent.

Stone said...

LOL :)

En plus ces robes sont vraiment flatteuses pour les femmes, sérieux! Beaucoup plus que les fringes qu'on porte de nos jours...