Yeah, the scenery looks very peaceful. The photo is far from being perfect and it's kind of blurry, but that's not the point here...it still captures the moment and the atmosphere that reigned in that instance...it's a snapshot really, nothing planned or staged.
7 comments:
You know I'm loving this! Blue is my favorite color next to black.
C'est merveilleux , c'est quasi iréelle telement c'est beau.
I can email it to you Akilah...you can have it...or else I can print it and send it to you :)
Oui, t'as raison, la photo a un air quasiment "irréel" et c'est exactement ce que j'aime par rapport à la photo.
How sweet of you! Whatever is easiest for you. Thanks so much.
Oh I like that a lot. So peaceful.
Thanks Cleo :)
Yeah, the scenery looks very peaceful. The photo is far from being perfect and it's kind of blurry, but that's not the point here...it still captures the moment and the atmosphere that reigned in that instance...it's a snapshot really, nothing planned or staged.
Post a Comment