I never paid FB as much attention as Blogger till you guys started up. My account just sat there. You have to ignore all the extra bells and whistles there.
You've captured the insides of a living thing and so beautifully. She may have wished never to be seen this way, open, exposed, not knowing her beauty. But here she is - so perfect, so beautiful. You have an eye for what matters, I think.
I hope you will keep posting your photos here and not on FB because I will never never ever go there.
Wow...I officially have a stalker! Wow...;)!!! You're right Akilah...bells and whistles...Cleo got me on to FB and now she's barely there LOL...the good thing about FB is that I found people that I haven't been in touch since.
How are you? Was thinking about you yesterday (no kidding) 'cos I still have these earrings :) Aaaand...you have another blog :-)
I love these tiger stripes inside...love them...they can actually look like the female sex sometimes...well...kind of beautiful in an almost unwordly way.
SO NICE TO SEE YOU HERE...!!
Yeah, I'll be back...as entertaining as FB *can* be...it's too shallow for my taste...they're is no real exchange that would go beyond the chit-chat stage.
There's nothing on the blog right now. I have the account for now so I know when you and my other favorite bloggers have posted something new. I have NOTHING to say.
And, I don't get FB at all. If you figure out something positive about updating your status every two hours with mundane junk - lemme know. xo
LOL regarding FB...it's nice to stay in touch with people who live far away...a friend of mine moved to Seoul recently and I can't call her - no number and too expensive - so for now I can keep up with her via FB.
12 comments:
Well isn't that pretty?!
;))) Thanxxxxxx
I can't believe that you keep checkin' my blog...nice to see you here :-)
I think I will start posting again at some point...when I have more time...
As funny as FB is, it's incredibly superficial and shallow...
It's called stalking. I'm stalking you. ;-)
I never paid FB as much attention as Blogger till you guys started up. My account just sat there. You have to ignore all the extra bells and whistles there.
You've captured the insides of a living thing and so beautifully. She may have wished never to be seen this way, open, exposed, not knowing her beauty. But here she is - so perfect, so beautiful. You have an eye for what matters, I think.
I hope you will keep posting your photos here and not on FB because I will never never ever go there.
Wow...I officially have a stalker! Wow...;)!!!
You're right Akilah...bells and whistles...Cleo got me on to FB and now she's barely there LOL...the good thing about FB is that I found people that I haven't been in touch since.
in touch with...wtf...too early, no coffee yet LOL
Hi there Kai!!!!!!!!!
How are you? Was thinking about you yesterday (no kidding) 'cos I still have these earrings :)
Aaaand...you have another blog :-)
I love these tiger stripes inside...love them...they can actually look like the female sex sometimes...well...kind of beautiful in an almost unwordly way.
SO NICE TO SEE YOU HERE...!!
Yeah, I'll be back...as entertaining as FB *can* be...it's too shallow for my taste...they're is no real exchange that would go beyond the chit-chat stage.
Invited readers only...sniiiifff
There's nothing on the blog right now. I have the account for now so I know when you and my other favorite bloggers have posted something new. I have NOTHING to say.
And, I don't get FB at all. If you figure out something positive about updating your status every two hours with mundane junk - lemme know. xo
LOL regarding FB...it's nice to stay in touch with people who live far away...a friend of mine moved to Seoul recently and I can't call her - no number and too expensive - so for now I can keep up with her via FB.
Exactly, FB has its positives, but it truly is a circus. Or maybe a freak show ...
I enjoy when you put up music and pics, Stone. Culture me, baby! ;-)
I'll be stalking you at both ends.
WORD VERIFICATION: heaven
Hahahaha...a freak show...that pretty much describes it LMAO...but you're right...some people are indeed a wee bit freaky LOL.
Hahahaha...OK lemme culture you LMAO...as if you'd need that!
And yeah, baby, yeah, stalk me, stalk me (OK that would be freaky enuf for FB hahaha).
Heaven...wow...just wow :)))
Post a Comment