I took it from my window and the wall on the opposite side is white...if you enhance the lighting then a white wall seems even whiter - almost ephemeric (if that's a word in Eglish ;) I enhanced the white afterwards in order to increase this almost unwordly aspect.
Thanx :) I use nothing special....not even Adobe Photoshop - which is supposed to be really good. I use a program called 'Photo-Impact'...it was pre-installed on my PC...it's not too bad, but nothing like a professional program :)
I'm backkkkk :) My hard drive decided to desert me...sniff...still have my warranty though. Result, I wasn't online for ages...only at school where I never have the time...
6 comments:
This is interesting! How did you get the white background? It really enhances the beauty of the flower. Nice!
Hi Kai ;)
I took it from my window and the wall on the opposite side is white...if you enhance the lighting then a white wall seems even whiter - almost ephemeric (if that's a word in Eglish ;)
I enhanced the white afterwards in order to increase this almost unwordly aspect.
Beautiful. What program do you use to edit your pictures?
Thanx :)
I use nothing special....not even Adobe Photoshop - which is supposed to be really good. I use a program called 'Photo-Impact'...it was pre-installed on my PC...it's not too bad, but nothing like a professional program :)
Stone - how are you? Where you been?
I'm backkkkk :)
My hard drive decided to desert me...sniff...still have my warranty though.
Result, I wasn't online for ages...only at school where I never have the time...
Thanx for asking!!! And nice to see you here!
Post a Comment