Saturday, December 12

I'm back...


After long hours contemplating my lack of internet (due to a hard drive catastrophy similar to the fate of the late Titanic), I decided to buy myself a mini lap top - hear hear!!!
I actually really like this baby lap top :) Comes in very handy for my trip to Berlin!
And this also means that I'm ONLINE again - hahahahahahahaha (mad evil laughter inserted!) - just give me some time...I'm insanely busy at the moment with my graduation paper...due real soon LOL.

Talk to you very soon!!!

10 comments:

Dihya said...

Bonne nouvelle !!!
Hate de te lire ^^

Akilah Sakai said...

Sorry about the hard drive from hell. Data loss is never fun.

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you hope pics were saved from abyss.

Stone said...

Coucou Dihya :) N'attends pas de trop LOL.
Je suis hyper contente de te voir ici...où est ton blog? Je l'ai pas retrouvé... :(

Stone said...

Well, Akilah, my own fault, I should have made copies...I'm so frickin' stupid sometimes...I even have a university degree hahahaha, can you believe it LMAO.

No, Cleo, unfortunately not everything...only half of it...I still got quite a few pics on my memory cards, I haven't had the time yet to check which ones are lost for good. Life's been crazily busy lately...
I just checked your blog BTW...did you write this text??? If so...fucking WOW!!!

*Akilah Sakai* said...

My sentiments exactly!

I'm like, "Did Cleo write that?!"

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys UI've been writing like crazy not much else to do when you've no money. Guess what we have snow!! I love snow. Great to hear from you. I'm going to try to blog once or twice a month.

Stone said...

we might get snow :) And I'm on holiday!!! Gotta write my paper, but hey, I can sleep in LOL.

Cleo, my dear, I am being absolutely serious, not just being kind!!! You're such a talented writer, I'm really really stunned...
You gotta be published, if not, it'd be a crying shame. And once again, I'm not trying to be nice here, I'm dead serious!

BTW, how about Frank's job offer? Is it coming along?

*Akilah Sakai* said...

No worries, Stone. Cleo will definitely be published. There's no one stupid enough to turn down a manuscript with that kind of talent behind it.

Only problem is the book launch. I can't fly all the way over there to wait on a long line while elbowing hungry paparazzi and fans just to get my novel signed...

Stone said...

LMAO...and I'll be paparazzi no 1...front row, hah!!! LOL