Wow. Beautiful. If this is the gift you mentioned, I can't imagine anyone being anything but thrilled. I've never seen anything like it. Your work is really unique.
Got your email today :-) Yeah, that's the gift. Either this one or the one below...I'm not sure yet. They look gorgeous in print - a bit brownish though, but that's fine. I had both pics printed on canvas...A0 to A1 (something in between, so relatively big :)
2 comments:
Wow. Beautiful. If this is the gift you mentioned, I can't imagine anyone being anything but thrilled. I've never seen anything like it. Your work is really unique.
Kai xo
Hey there Kai!!
Got your email today :-)
Yeah, that's the gift. Either this one or the one below...I'm not sure yet.
They look gorgeous in print - a bit brownish though, but that's fine. I had both pics printed on canvas...A0 to A1 (something in between, so relatively big :)
Thanks so much for your compliment!
Post a Comment