Taken in a park in my neck of the woods...I touched it up in order to give it that silverly look.I like it a lot....it's hard to tell whether it's a photo or a painting...that's what I like about photgraphy :)
Very nice, Stone! Looks like real metal.
Doesn't it ;)))
Beautiful images! Thank you
Hey hi there Rebel Bran :)Thanx for stopping by...I'm not that active in the blog-o-sphere anymore - at the moment at least :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Taken in a park in my neck of the woods...I touched it up in order to give it that silverly look.
I like it a lot....it's hard to tell whether it's a photo or a painting...that's what I like about photgraphy :)
Very nice, Stone! Looks like real metal.
Doesn't it ;)))
Beautiful images! Thank you
Hey hi there Rebel Bran :)
Thanx for stopping by...I'm not that active in the blog-o-sphere anymore - at the moment at least :-)
Post a Comment